3K and 4K Preschool
Our mission is to reach out to the community with the Gospel message, by providing a caring and nurturing learning environment for young children while introducing them to their Savior. The school looks to assist parents with the spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional growth of their child.
Who Can Come?
- 3K - Children at least 3 years of age by September 1, 2018, and potty trained
- 4K - Children at least 4 years of age by September 1, 2018, and potty trained
- Children who are five but not ready for Kindergarten are also welcome in 4K
About Our Early Childhood Program--What You Can Expect
- A healthy balance of both social and academic skills
- Free play as well as organized activities for children
- Practice gross and fine motor skills
- Pre-Math and Pre-Reading skills
- Basic Science and Social skills
- Bible truth is taught during every session
- Music and rhythm activities
- Flexible program options and extended care to meet the needs of your family (Options of 3-5 Days; Half Day and Full Day Programs)
What is the Size of the Class?
- 3K class size is limited to 20 children
- 4K class size is limited to 24 children
- Registration for the 2018-2019 School Year begins on February 1, 2018.
What is the Cost?
- Click here for a list of 3K/4K program options and fees for the 2018-2019 school year. There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee.
Please call, email, fill out our information request form, or schedule an appointment with our principal if there is more you would like to know about our programs. We look forward to working with you and your family!
School Office: 414-425-2040